- Financial Statement updated. Thank you again those who have graciously donated.
- REUNION T-SHIRTS
Since Jessika is a bit swamped with work, I have the T-shirts. I will be emailing everyone on the list who hasn't received their shirt yet. For the out of towners, I will mail your shirts to you starting this weekend.
Thank you all for your patience.
JOB NETWORK UPDATE
Check out the
Job Network page for details.
COMMUNITY NEWS & INFO
- Two great articles regarding health issues
1. New research links Iraq dust to ill soldiers
Iraq Dust is Respirable, Sharp, And Metal Laden
- Pave Low Duck Call (Quack Blaster) - Made by Chris Roberson (FB page)
Available in Single Reed, Double Reed, or Wood Duck
Cocobolo barrel w/ clear acrylic insert, "QuckBlaster" logo, and MH-53 logo. Numbered 2 thru xx.
Comes w/ black polish bag & clear acrylic stand.
Made to order for $100 shipped with a 30-45 day build time.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with which reed (single, double or wood duck reed).
Paypal is prefered - Use email (email@example.com)
MAHOGANY PAVE LOW
- MilitaryMahogany.com has producing a hand carved mahagony MH-53 PAVE LOW.
Approx. $89 plus S&H (10% military discount)
To order, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITES & PAVE STUFF
- Task Force Omega (Lt Rich Van De Geer)
- USAF National Museum Virtual Tour (h/t Kevin Wilson)
- The National Archives (Veterans Service Records)
- Message from Steve Kelly (PAVE Pilot):
Diagnosed w/ cancer in Oct '08 & beat it.
Great insight & offer to help.
- Paul Treleven PAVE LOW Paintings (Click here)
- Unofficial Links
- Virtual tours of PAVE LOW 68-10357 at the USAF Museum
Click here for a virtual tour of the cockpit
Click here for a virtual tour of the cabin